Monday, October 29, 2007

New Super Hero

Well, folks, it's official. There is a new super hero in town. When Benjamin was getting dressed this morning, he strutted around in just his diaper and announced, "I naked boy!" He was very proud of himself. I put clothes on him, only to have him strip a minute later to become Naked Boy again. I know children constantly practice new-found skills. I just didn't anticipate how often they practice undressing. For instance, a couple weeks ago in Sunday school, people behind me starting chuckling. Looking around I discovered a topless Benjamin. I'm glad I caught him before his pants came off, too. Years from now Benjamin will be horrified to hear this story, which will only make it funnier. There's nothing like a 2-year-old in a diaper, sticking out his belly, running around declaring, "I naked boy!" with a huge grin.

No comments: