Monday, October 22, 2007

Diaper cream - Don't touch - Dishwasher

Yesterday morning Benjamin said that he is diaper cream. I didn't understand what he said at first; Sammy had to translate. Diaper cream? That's unusual. Sammy piped up with: "I'm diaper powder!" Then I must be the wipes. They decided Elisa is a diaper, so Dominic is the diaper changer. Who knew our family was so... um... useful? The boys were quite amused with themselves.

Last Friday we visited the Dinosaur Park, which is decorated for Halloween. We saw a skeleton in a wheelchair. It had a sign saying "Don't touch me. I bite." Now the boys are going around saying, "Don't touch me. I bite." Whoever says it gets poked, so he bites his brother. They think this is very funny and take turns poking and biting. Unfortunately, the biter is sometimes too enthusiastic and the poker starts crying. And yet they keep playing this game.

Good news: we got a dishwasher! Bad news: my friend is moving. I've grown close to MaryAnn over the last few months, but she is moving to another state tomorrow. In her generosity she gave me her portable dishwasher. I've grown to hate hand-washing dishes. Honestly, I would rather spend time reading to or playing with the kids. Whenever I use the dishwasher, I will remember MaryAnn.

No comments: