Saturday, October 20, 2007

Babies are funny

Babies do such funny things! Elisa has started knocking the box of wipes off the couch. You see, we have a small apartment and never had an actual changing table. So I change diapers wherever I put down the changing pad: top of dresser, bed, couch or floor. If she is not on the floor, Elisa immediately reaches for the wipes and starts hitting the box. She enjoys hearing it crash on the floor. She even smiles when I talk to her about it; well, maybe she's smiling because I'm talking to her.

Today I gave Elisa a toy hammer to play with while I write this blog. She was very excited to see it and grabbed it out of my hands. All too soon she felt frustrated when it wouldn't fit in her mouth. So sad. Now she has to endure tummy time. As soon as she learns how to roll over, she won't have to endure it anymore, but how do you explain that to a 4-month-old?

No comments: