Sunday, February 15, 2009

May Cause Drowsiness











Sums up our weekend. Dominic's doctor put him on a new medication, which knocks him out. On Saturday it was easier to count the hours he was awake. Today he managed to stay awake long enough to dress the kids but was unconscious again by the time we left for church. I really hope his body can adjust to this side effect quickly. He did say he's doing better today than yesterday, but
"those are some serious side effects. They better be doing me a world of good."

On the brighter side, for Valentine's day I bought myself flowers and chocolates. I got exactly what I wanted, and he appreciated that I didn't feel neglected. I also bought his birthday present, and his sleeping made it easy to hide :) And I didn't try to keep the kids quiet all weekend - Dominic just rolled over and went back to sleep.

No comments: