Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sammy















Left to right:
Benjamin, Elisa and Sammy
Happy girl!
Elisa and Sammy playing
Benjamin!
"I've got my toes. I'm good."

Sammy is 4 today! Wow, that was a fast four years. He's really funny. Observant, too. Dominic was sick and someone asked Sammy if he was going to take care of his Dad. Sammy said, "No, I don't do that. I'm just a kid. Mommy takes care of Daddy." He can make his brother and sister laugh like no one else can, especially when they're feeling upset. He is a good big brother (as long as no one takes his toys). In church they often talk about who is influencing our children the most and that it should be us, the parents. My goal is to teach him how to be happy, even through life's difficulties. I love that boy so much. His smile brightens my day. Happy birthday, son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maryruth - i just found your blog from megan's blog! how fun. i'll add you to my list of favorites.
love, hilary