Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Imperialist

Hm, well not much has been happening lately, hence the 2 week hiatus from writing. We all had colds and didn't do much. In other news . . .

Dominic started a blog today! That's right folks, my husband has jumped on the bandwagon. It's nothing like mine, or anyone else's for that matter. He makes me laugh! I wasn't sure if I wanted the link in my Fun Sites or Family Blogs categories, but he said it belongs with the family. I encourage you to check it out: http://firstimperialist.blogspot.com/ And scroll all the way to the bottom to see the slide show; you don't want to miss it (I think the flames are a great touch).

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's hilarious! And yes, the flames are a nice touch (incidentally, anything describe in that way must be looked at!)