Monday, May 12, 2008

Haircuts and Mother's day

Lisy was amused to walk in elephant slippers (but no haircut)












Sammy and Benjamin, with their spikey pre-haircut 'dos








This weekend I cut the boy's hair. I'm not the best haircutter, but now their hair is nice and short for the summer, if the warm weather ever arrives.

For Mother's day, Dominic worked. Instead we celebrated today. I told Dominic that I didn't want to cook but wanted to go to Olive Garden for dinner. And we did! So although I wasn't pampered like a lot of moms (we're still recovering from that nasty cold), I did get a yummy meal with no prep or clean up. I also made brownies. Perfect.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute spiky boyts. Uchenna used to try to get me to cut his hair, but I wimped out.

Boo said...

Luckily the boys don't care what their hair looks like. And either I'm getting better at cutting or they're getting better at holding still :)