Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Elisa is walking!

Yesterday she started walking! Lisy was free-standing in the living room. Dominic went over to her and encouraged her to walk to him. She did. 3 whole steps. Dominic picked her up and hugged her, and she smiled really big. When I tried to get her to walk to me a few minutes later, she just fell in my direction.

This morning the kids were supposedly getting dressed but were actually wrestling. Elisa was right in there with the boys, climbing over them and laughing.

She is also sort of talking. There have been several times when she said "Mama," but usually when she's complaining. She also says "Dada," usually when she's happy and playing. So she might just be babbling.

Movie review: Bride and Prejudice. On the recommendation of my sister Emily, I rented this movie and loved it! Dominic likes the LDS version better, though. It's amazing how Jane Austin's story is timeless and universal. The boys were confused when the first musical number began. "Why are they dancing in the street?" asked Sammy. We should watch more musicals.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Yeah! That's a big step (no pun intended). I also quite like Bride and Prejudice.