Sunday, December 21, 2008

Say Cheese!

This post is pathetically lacking in pictures. So I'm making up for it all at once. Are you ready?

The boys enjoying a freak snowstorm in October. Notice the snowman's multiple eyes? Yeah, they had been watching a lot of Monsters, Inc.





Here I am with my cousin Lovina at her bridal shower. She was a radiant bride-to-be.







This was the year of superheroes. L-R: Lisy as Batgirl, Benjamin as Superman, Sammy as Captain America. Technically Lisy is wearing a witch's dress, but I pinned on a Batman cape, which thrilled her.



My favorite Superman picture.













Lisy is enjoying our balcony over the water at the Sundowner Motel. We stayed there for Dominic's job interview and when we first arrived in Caldwell.





The children had a lot of fun climbing all over the boxes. Packing is so much more fun for children with no responsibilities.






Our new house! Have I mentioned how nice it is to have a garage? and a fenced backyard? and an extra bathroom? and a walk-in closet? OK, I'll stop now.





Benjamin and Samuel with Santa at the Boise Botanical Gardens. The lights were amazing, but it was freezing cold.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Josh said...

MaryRuth,

Your kids are so incredibly adorable. I haven't seen them in so long, I had no idea how big they were all getting.

Josh