Monday, April 6, 2009

Road trip to Rexburg

This past weekend we took a (long) trip to eastern Idaho to meet our new niece, Courtney. She's a cutie, and she has the dark hair I always thought my children would have. (Who knew blonde was a dominate gene?)

Uncles are so much fun. The boys rocked out with Devin's gaming instruments.














And of course they held the obligatory wrestling match.











Oh yeah, the reason we're here: baby!












The happy new mom, Maran
And the proud Grandma














Everyone took a turn holding little Courtney.
Elisa:
Benjamin:














Samuel even got to feed her, which he was very proud of:

The whole crew












We brought Llama Grandma home with us, and the kids thought they were having a slumber party. On Sunday we took her to the airport. Time to say good-bye until our baby is born in 6 1/2 weeks.












And my favorite picture of Dominic and Lisy

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

What an adorable family you have, MaryRuth! I can't wait to meet the next Tartini in June!

Anonymous said...

I love it that you can post pictures like this on your blog. We sure had a great visit. I cn't wait until I come back out. Have you decided what you want as a gift for the baby yet? Let me know so I can save up. Can't wait to see you. Love, Llama