Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Silliness runs in the family

If you're wondering about my last post, it's because my sister mentioned that website with the personality quizzes. They are very silly, and Dominic says they are as accurate as a horoscope. But he thought their description of me as a breakfast food was fairly close, so I shared it with you. To be honest, I was answering those silly quizzes until Dominic went to bed, and then I realized how late it had gotten. Oops.

So the children aren't the only ones who act silly sometimes. Here are some recent conversations that made me laugh.

Me: "Do you want some more?"
Lisy: "No"
Me: "Do you mean yes?"
Lisy: "Esss" or "Esshh"

Dup = cup






Me: "Hey, get your toes out of your mouth."
Benjamin: "They're not in my mouth. They're in my eyes."
Me: "You're poking yourself in the eyes with your toes?"
Benjamin: "Yeah, hehehe."

Benjamin's new name for me: Mommy-uel (spin-off of 'Ammy-uel, aka Samuel)


Samuel: "We need to order more milk from the cows right away."

Both the boys, when they want to emphasize how hungry or thirsty they are: "I'm 99 hungry/thirsty!"

Me, as I was putting the kids to bed tonight: "This is bedtime, not jump-on-your-brother time."

1 comment:

Hilary said...

so cute! that benjamin does look a little like dallin. i keep wondering where he came from.