Monday, June 16, 2008

Real Life - tagged

1) Kitchen sink - obviously I did not do any cleaning before taking the picture. Just so you know, it doesn't usually get this bad.







2) What are the kids doing now? Sleeping! Benjamin fell asleep during dinner, and the other 2 went to bed at the normal time. Even in this heat Sammy insists on wearing his sweatshirt; I don't know why.





3) Laundry room - shared with 2 other tenants in an unfinished basement. Did I mention this building was built in 1941?







4) Toilet - you can see the blue potty seat Benjamin refuses to use, and there are the lotions for my kids, who all inherited my dry skin.










5) Closet - our actual closet is small and difficult to use, so I hang my clothes and Lisy's dresses on a shelf behind the door. Not shown: pregnancy clothes piled on the floor.





6) Favorite room - more like a favorite corner of the living room, it's perfect for reading.











7) Fridge - nice and big, but it's still leaking. arg!












8) Favorite shoes - shoes?! What shoes? This is summer! (and I just painted my toenails) Ask again in 6 months when there's snow on the ground.








9) Self-portrait - my hair used to be blonde and now it's light brown. I might have to change that.








10) Dream vacation - this one is difficult for me. I know what Dominic wants to do, and I love to travel. However, the best 2-hour vacation that I want to repeat was clothes shopping without the kids; it was so peaceful and fun.

Now I tag Jen! The only person I know who's a blogger and reads my blog and hasn't already been tagged.

4 comments:

Jennifer Hannan said...

You look great, and it's so fun to see pictures of your family!

Hilary said...

your face is looking so thin these days - good job! hilary

Boo said...

One of the reasons I enjoyed shopping was because I'm back to my pre-baby size :)

Jen said...

Oh man! I got behind in my blog reading, so I'd better get busy with the tagging assignment.