Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Bucket List

Last night I watched "The Bucket List," about 2 cancer patients who make a list of things they want to do or accomplish before they die, or "kick the bucket." It got me thinking, which it aimed to do, and so here is my bucket list:

Accomplishments - stay active in my church and strong in my faith; successfully teach my children to live joyfully; complete a half-marathon; earn another degree; become fluent in at least 1 other language

Travel - to the bottom of the Grand Canyon; to Mayan ruins; to Alaska in the summertime; to New York City and see a musical on Broadway; to England to research my ancestors; to Germany and visit my birthplace; to St. Petersburg, Russia

4 comments:

Jennifer Hannan said...

Yeah. I remember you! We used to go to dances together. It's great to see pictures of your kids. :)

Ellen said...

What great things to have on your list! Let me know any time if I can help you with any of them.

Jen said...

I want to go to the same places--we should travel together.

Boo said...

Yes! I love to do fun things with fun people. You are most welcome.